Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- There are no full-time positions available at this time.
- There are no part-time positions available at this time.
Current Staff Openings:
- Apprenticeship Tutor - Part-time, Temporary
- Manager of Information Technology Infrastructure, Randolph Center
- Custodian/Housekeeper III - Sunday-Thursday, Randolph Center
- Public Safety Officer - Part-time, Randolph Center
- Public Safety Officer - Full-time, Randolph Center
- Classroom/Clinical Instructor, LNA Nursing Program - Part-time, Temporary, Brattleboro, VT
- Laboratory Technician - Science
- Administrative Assistant, Admissions, Randolph Center
- Custodian/Housekeeper III - Tuesday-Saturday, Randolph Center
- Instructional Technology Specialist, Williston and Randolph Center
- Residence Hall Director - Part-Time, 10 Months, Randolph Center
- Senior Desktop Support, Williston
- Library Director, Hartness Library, Randolph Center
- CEWD Apprenticeship Administrative Clerk - Part-time, Temporary
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor - Part-time, Temporary
- Flight Associate - Part-time, Williston
- Professional Writing Tutor - Part-time, Randolph and Williston
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Clnical Associate, Nursing - Part-tme, Southwest Region, Bennington, VT
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Temporary
- Clinical Associate, Dental Hygiene - Part-time, Williston
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine - Part-time
- Professional Tutor, Nursing - Part-time
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.