Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Temporary - Construction Management
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Spring 2020 - Beef Production (AGR 2060), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Spring 2020 - Computer Network I (CIS 2151), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Spring 2020 - Self, Career, and Culture (INT 1005), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Spring 2020 - Lean Manufacturing (MEC 4010), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Spring 2020 - Plysics I (PHY 1041), GE Rutland
Current Staff Openings:
- Admission Assistant
- CEWD Apprenticeship Administrative Clerk - Part-time, Temporary
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Randolph Center
- Communications Coordinator
- Professional Tutor - Part-time, Randolph and Williston
- Classroom/Clinical Instructor, LNA Nursing Program - Part-time, Temporary, Brattleboro, VT
- Circulation Coordinator - Hartness Library, Randolph Center
- Custodian/Housekeeper II - Part-time
- Director of Residence Life
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor - Part-time, Temporary
- Professional Manufacturing & Business Growth Advisor, Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center
- Flight Associate - Part-time, Williston
- Professional Writing Tutor - Part-time, Randolph and Williston
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Clnical Associate, Nursing - Part-tme, Southwest Region, Bennington, VT
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Temporary
- Clinical Associate, Dental Hygiene - Part-time, Williston
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine - Part-time
- Professional Tutor, Nursing - Part-time
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.