Advanced Software Development
- School of Engineering and Computing
- Type of Degree: Certificate
- Location: Williston Campus, Online, Randolph Center Campus
- Credit Requirements: 19
Demand for information technology professionals is strong and growing. Jobs in software development are projected to grow as fast as average or faster, with earnings potential above average salaries. The work can be often found across industries and is needed in both small and large organizations. Employees with these skills are highly valued. Students earning this advanced certificate should expect to find work as or advance to a mid to senior-level programmer with a software company.
This advanced certificate require all students to have previously earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. The advanced certificate requires a more substantial background, such as completing a minor in the field or earning a basic certificate in the area.
This certificate program is not a Title IV eligible educational program and does not qualify for federal financial aid.
A student with a certificate in Advanced Computer Software Development will be able to:
- Develop and deploy high-quality, large-scale software systems
- Understand the concepts and practice of relational databases
- Demonstrate technical depth in an area approved by the Department Chair
- Scholarships: While there are no program-specific scholarships available at this time, additional scholarships are available.
News & Events
We would love to meet you and personally introduce you to the Vermont Tech community.